This is a group of behaviour analysts in New Zealand that meets once a year for a 2-day conference. The conference is characterised by:
* A large number of Masters and Doctoral student papers.
* Papers by recognised New Zealand researchers, and by overseas visitors who are spending time in New Zealand.
* The papers given at the conference span experimental and applied topics. All papers on animal and human behaviour from a behaviour-analytic perspective are sought and valued. See previous conference schedules for examples of topics.
* The location of the conference moves each year between the five universities in which there is a group of behaviour analysts. The conference date is usually in August.
* At our meeting in August 2003, we resolved to formalise this group and change our name from the New Zealand Behaviour Analysis Group to the New Zealand Association for Behaviour Analysis. Subsequently, we became an affiliated chapter of ABA International. The approved bylaws are here. Annual reports from 2004 can be found here.
NZABA members at the 2007 Association for Behavior Analysis International Conference, Sydney, Australia.